- They are between two Generations: The One before the internet and technology took over and the generation after.
2. The Generation before us was old school and believed in working hard. The generation after us believes in working smart.
3. We saw it all: Radio, TV, Mario, Nokia, Nintendo 64, Samsung, iPhone, PS4, Tape, CD, DVD, MIG32, Netflix, Snapchat, emojis, Orkut, Facebook, Virtual Reality…
4. The generation before us can be scammed with simple emails asking for money and offering love. The generation after us knows it’s better to have 4 emails: one for serious stuff, social media, Financial transaction and one for experiments for things you don’t trust.
5. We are the generation that knows tradition and question it picking from it what make sense to us. The generation before us knows no questions. The generation after us knows no tradition.
6. We are the gap between the industrial age and internet age. We understand both sides from experience. We should be running the world!! The old guys don’t understand what’s going on anymore, the new guys don’t fully understand where what’s going on came from.